Atomy Inc. was founded in 2009 in South Korea to distribute products that are produced by a joint venture by Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI) and cosmetics company Kolmar Korea. It is also the first research enterprise approved by Korea’s Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
Atomy pursues simple philosophy – selling quality products at affordable prices, and allowing its distributors to purchase the right amount at the right time. The company strives to achieve this by getting rid of distribution bubbles through direct member sales and minimizing the company’s operation expenses.
Last year, the global sales of HemoHIM, the #1 medically approved functional health food by the Korean FDA and Skincare 6 System reached 130 and 140 billion KRW respectively.
About KAERI (Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute) – Research and Development
- Develops nuclear fusion and radiation fusion technology.
- Korea’s first comprehensive science and technology research institute for the purpose of improving the quality of life for the general public.
- Over the past 50 years, it has become the driving force behind Korea’s national economic growth and continues to promote strong economic growth by using nuclear energy as a major energy source.
- Uses High energy laser technology which utilizes stable radio isotones for both medical use and the creation of special foods.
- Dedicated to finding a wide range of uses for atomic energy.
- Strengthens Korea’s industrial competitiveness through the transfer of advanced science and technology especially the Food Life Engineering Research Team that developed HemoHim, the #1 medically approved functional health food by the Korean FDA.
- Its breakthrough research is being patented all over the world.
- Consults with the US nuclear industry to help them. It is the forefront of all kind of technology development, and has a great reputation throughout the world.
- It makes space food in Korea.
About Kolmar Korea – specializes in R&D & OEM Manufacturing.
Kolmar is headquartered in the USA and 8 other global locations.
- They are equipped with 100 years of research and development.
- They hold 20% of the market share for cosmetics, medicine, manufacturing and packaging.
- They have their roots in the World Wild Kolmar group based on Kolmar Americas Inc. which was established in Milwaukee Wisconsin in 1921.
- To break it down, 65% of their activity serves the cosmetic sector, 30% pharmacy and 5% for dietary supplements. Over 20% of their total employees are Researchers!
- Cosmetic and pharmaceutical products are their specialty.
- Kolmar BNH(STB) was founded to produce goods which the Food Life Engineering Research team of KAERI (Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute) researched and developed.
If you would like to join Atomy, simply click Join Atomy